Massage Therapist Beth Elliot LMBT (NC License #12701), owner of Beth Elliott Bodywork, LLC, is available for Massage at Spiritquest in Ocean Isle Beach.
Appointments can be booked directly through her website (just click Hours & Scheduling link below). Have a question….feel free to call her directly at (336) 963-2494.
About The Practitioner
Beth’s mission is to touch the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Her goal of increasing the client’s self-awareness will be attained by offering professional therapeutic massage and bodywork in a safe, nurturing atmosphere. She strives to educate clients concerning their own well-being with compassionate, authentic care. Beth is a graduate of Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC (Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist License Number 12701) and a certified member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
Benefits Of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.